Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fix Cafe

I was standing in line at gone Bakery because I was craving soup.  Then I remember that I had an amazing Chocolate Chip Almond Gluten free cookie at the Fix Cafe in Creekside. So, I got back in my car and headed back to creekside.



It is rare for me to be able to blog as I am tasting, but I am today!  Everything at the Fix Cafe is made in house and if asked they always have an ingredients list.


Today I am having the Coconut Curry Lamb Soup.  The lamb is really tender and yummy. It is filled with potato, carrot and onions as well. It is a perfect soup to warm up as my body tries to adjust to winter.   Today in Whistler it is ever so lightly snowing, but as I type the snow is coming down harder! Whistler Blackcomb is making a boat load of snow, and it will be nice for them to have the help of mother nature to warmly invite everyone for opening day that is in less than 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment