Sunday, November 11, 2012

House Party Best of BC- Cornucopia Whistler BC

November 8th 6-9 pm
Whistler Conference Center.

Sometimes my wine list get out of control so I am going to simply and name my top 3 wines that I tasted at the House Party.

1. Stone Boat Pinotage (24.90) This blend of Cinsaut and Pinot Noir is the type of red that can stand alone.
2. Cellar Hand ($16.00) - Free Run White is a blend of Pinot Blanc, Pinot Girs, Viognier, Chardonnay, Semillion and Saviongnon Blanc.  Best wine for a tuesday!!!!
3. Kalala- Harmony Red ($15.95)  - a blend of Tempranillo, Zweigelt and Merlot. This is a beautiful price point for a medium red wine. Of course it had black pepper because I love more savoury tasting wines.

For special occasions I also recommend:
Black Hills Estate Winery: Alibi (25.00) and Black Hills Syrah (35.00)

Notes on the event: To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment