Friday, July 13, 2012

The Best Seared Ahi Tuna I have ever made

This is so easy!


Buy some hawaiian Ahi tuna now!

All you need is sesame seeds, sesame oil, grape seed oil, pepper and soy sauce.

Directions:
Coat the ahi tuna in sesame seeds and pepper.  Pre heat your pan on med high heat and then put some grape seed oil and sesame seed oil.  Put your tuna on the pan and start a timer for 2 minutes.  In 2 minutes I seared all of the the sides.  I like mine rare!

Serve with soy sauce for dipping.  Ponzu sauce would be great too! I also made a green salad with avocado and tomato.

TIP for the summer: If you are bbq'ing red meat always marinate with a herb like rosemary.  It reduces you chance of cancer!  Rosemary kills the free radicals that bbq'ing can cause in red meat.  For more helpful tips stay tuned to my blog. Reduces the HCA's!

No comments:

Post a Comment